Thursday 19 June 2008

My dads birthday

Yesterday it was my dads birthday and he is now 34! In the morning we woke him up with Belgian waffles , tea and presents. My dads presents were : chocolates , a bell for ordering tea , a small packet of bath gel , a power drill , lots of t-shirts, a pocket book about football , a new pillow and pillowcase. My dad liked all of his presents equally. Instead of one big meal we had an all-day buffet which was made of ciabatta(which is nice dipped in salsa) , sausage rolls (which have a tasty quorn filling) , chicken style dippers, dip, crisps , sandwiches , biscuits ,pineapple, profiteroles.
We also watched a film called The Forbidden Kingdom. It is about a magic staff that needs to be returned to its rightful owner. After that was the football and the matches were Greece vs Spain and Russia vs Sweden. We watched Greece vs Spain and the full time result was Greece 1 Spain 2. I had a good day as did dad.

No comments: