Tuesday 22 July 2008

The Glasgow Science Museum

Two days ago I went to the Glasgow science museum! There was loads of interesting exhibits including holographic fish and a wind-up generator. But my favorite thing had to be the simulator ride which had a video screen in the front . When the car in the video screen ,for example, went down a cliff it felt like you were going down a cliff . I had a great time and here are some pictures and a video.

Here is a picture of the science museum


Here is a picture of me looking silly.


Anybody seen my body?


Here is a picture of the Glasgow tower.


Here is a picture of me with a Lego sculpture of Vezok


Here is a picture of me with a Lego sculpture of Tahu.


Remember Pippin from the Lord Of The Rings trilogy? Well this is Billy Boyd ,the person who did the acting for Pippin , singing on the big screen


This is a video of me on the bicycle thing which shows you how your leg bones are coordinated whilst you are cycling

No comments: