Monday 1 June 2009

What i did at the weekend

Over the weekend it has been hot and cloudless. I mean HOT- it has been as hot as 20 degrees Celsius.Anyway. On saturday i basically just enjoyed the sun ,which gave me sunburn on the back of my legs(which still hurts now.)On sunday we went for a walk by the black loch until we were halfway round.At that point we suddenly decided to go to mossyard beach. When we got there the first thing we noticed were the huge basalt rocks
which in some places were covered with barnacles. Amongst these big rocks were rock pools.One of the rock pools we found had crab sized prawns in it which we tried to catch by hand.Seriously- I'm not joking(about the size).Anyway here are some pictures

Me lying in the sea


Me at the pool of crab sized prawns- again i am not joking


a close up picture of me at the pool of crab sized prawns


I had a brilliant time and when we had to go i was soaking wet.

No comments: