Friday 11 December 2009

The Christmas Decorations!!

Yesterday we put up our Christmas tree! This year we have gone for a silvery white colour scheme,to look a bit like snow(No snow here yet,unfortunately.)Last time we were in Leicester i bought a special hand blown glass bauble from Pastimes and it cost about 4 pounds, which i think is a bit too expensive for a bauble, but it is very special and quite pretty!Here is a picture of the tree!

The special bauble is near the golden tinsel at the top!



Also we are starting to get other decorations up elsewhere including tinsel,which we have a good few tons of but my dad is still complaining that we don't have enough,the tinsel maniac that he is!

PS: This is my second favourite part of Christmas.
PPS:My favourite? Opening the presents,eating all the chocolate and playing with all my new toys.
PPPS: Actually my favourite part of Christmas is listening and dancing to frosty the snowman!

No comments: